Sunday, November 15, 2009

Indie Photo Exhibition



From 18th November until 1st December a Photo Exhibition will open, showing Photos of Indie musicians. Photographer Choi Gyu Seong selected carefully out of the over 20.000 pictures the best ones, including Jang Gi Ha and The Faces, Crying Nut, No Brain, Huckleberry Finn, U&Me Blue, Guckkasten, Black Skirts, Galaxy Express, 내 귀에 도청장치 (Wiretap in my Ear), GoGoStar, Yozoh, Han Hee Jung and others. Around 80 pictures of Indimusicians, shot at performances, interviews and festivals from 2007 to 2009, will be shown for the first time.

You can also see for a full list and more infos here. If you need help with it, ask~

2 comments:

helikoppter said...

In spite of my sceptisism towards photos I'd love to see that! Hope there'll be a book or something from it later..

Anonymous said...

me too!
I love photos and
oh I think this is great!