Friday, September 17, 2010

The Behind Story of Lee Juck’s ‘Laundry’

Lee Juck’s song ‘Laundry’ from his upcoming 4th album was made public on several music sites. It shot up to high ranks and even reached rank 1 on a popular music site the time it has been published.

The song talks about ‘laundering’ his hurting heart, not knowing how to deal with the hollowness after a separation. It starts off with “I have to do the laundry. It may be raining in the afternoon.”

Now he revealed the story to that introduction part: “When I was talking with Lucid Fall on the phone, I asked ‘What are you going to do now?’ ‘I want to do the laundry. Did they say it will rain in the afternoon?’ That moment suddenly. ‘Can I write that down as lyrics?’”

His 4th album will have its release September 30 and be called ‘사랑’(Love). It will consist of 10 songs and the title song will be ‘그대랑’(With You).

src: Lee Juck's Twitter, Arts News

No comments: