Thursday, October 29, 2009

Welcome~

So the start of another blog :'D

I'll post mostly about No Reply and Naru, but also about Mate, Super Kidd, Serengeti, Pony, W&Whale, My Aunt Mary and stuff I like. I'll do summaries of articles but also post little information snippets that may be not that relevant but funny, interesting, or just good to know or things like that.

lame intro is lame since everything is still quite a bit unclear, but it will come with the time. I guess I'll change the layout later when I have time.

please to overlook my english fail. And sometimes lacking time on my side due university. :|

Oh, and if you have an article you want to have translated or want to know what it says and it is indie and there is no one translating it, feel free to give it to me. (You can post here, over at livejournal or write me a mail.)

No comments: